29 julio 2008

Pants and socks!!! hihihi

This entry wiil be in english because my lovely, lazy hubby doesn't speak turkish so he isn't going to understand any fuckin words except "cok guzel, super,mutlu yillar and few other words" and I am not in mood to write in Spanish in both case i would have to translate..sooo with this heat I don't bother to translate whole blog. I am broke a little bit bc of those birthdays. my sister, my husband etc. My sister is ok she will like whatever i get for her but the problem starts with my hubby..he says he is very easy to get a prezzie as he is a great fun of comics, videogames and all freak staff..he doesn't know what i get for him.. but bloody hell, find a comic that he likes almost becomes mission impossible...it is a big world and he made a list, at home we have thousands of them..Just in case he reads this entry, I am not gonna write my gift but for sure he'll love it...anyway we all got something for him. We are not going to celebrate his birthday with a big party actually it'll be more family reunion just Susan (mother), Cristina (sister) and Alberto (Cristina's boyfriend) and me. For 4 days I have been disturbing him saying I got for you couple of pants and socks and a T-shirt he he he it is fun bc he hates getting clothes as a prezzie. He would prefer something like ipod (not shuffle or 4 Gb), iphone, itouch..few weeks ago we bought PS3. I don't like videogames although I am hooked on Nintendo DS specially Soul Bubbles but that machine is very useful...Ok ok I am getting the point, the cake..the birthday cake..Fletcher loves and can eat all kind of cake no joke, we went to Ankara in Xmas and we went to a brunch very nice, he tried all cakes and sweets and he didn't die :))). I am thinking cheesecake but a bit different from normal instead of strawberryjam I wanna use mandarin not a jam, this sweet canned mandarin.
Lets see what's gonna happen...This is the pic of the cake..looks yummy no???